Responsible Gaming Policy
Be responsible when playing
Thundershots (alternatively, "WE") values and protects the health and interests of its users. We aim to provide our users with an online rummy experience that encourages them to responsibly manage their time and participation.
The rules of responsible gaming
- To register and play games on Thundershots, users must be 18 or older.
- On the Thundershots Platform, rummy, poker, sports-based fantasy games, and other skill-based cash games are recreational activities.
- Don't make it your main source of income.
- Take regular breaks and do not play continuously.
- Playing shouldn't interfere with your daily routine.
- Don't let your playing interfere with your personal life. Avoid overplaying and know when to stop.
- Make sure you strike a balance between your playing and other interests.
- Playing should be budgeted separately. Playing with money you have set aside for other essential uses is not a good idea.
- You will be successful or perform well on Thundershots Platform games primarily based on your skill and knowledge. Thus, studying and analyzing your games will enable you to maximize your performance and avoid developing addictive or compulsive behaviour.
- Do not play when you are tired, overwhelmed or under undue stress.
- When working or doing something important, do not play.
- Spend a limited time each day playing on Thundershots.
- You should not try to recoup your losses by playing at higher stakes tables.
- Thundershots users should balance their time spent on the platform with other hobbies, interests, and activities outside of Thundershots.
Thundershots Platform games should not be played under alcohol or other intoxicants.
Please refrain from engaging in prohibited conduct listed in the Thundershots Fair Play Policy while chatting on the platform.
We encourage you to contact Thundershots if you need assistance.